Here are the most newsworthy design projects that we’ve picked over the past two weeks.
1. Pearlfisher has collaborated with a start-up Lucky Spirits Ltd to create a new whisky brand, The Gild, for the Russian market and beyond. The new challenger brands is targeted at young 18- to 25-years-old social whisky drinkers.
2. Seymourpowell has refreshed packaging for the Purina FELIX cat care brand. The brief asked to further develop product desirability and communicate the taste through FELIX’s relationship with his food, as well as to show a ‘clever mischievous’ Felix the cat, eagerly trying to get to his food.
3. The London design agency Butcher & Gundersen has recently created the branding for Revisionist, a craft new beer brand for Marston’s brewery.
4. London-based Rufus Leonard has rebranded the TSB bank, as Lloyds TSB has split up its branches to form the two standalone banking brands: TSB and Lloyds Bank. The new TSB brand hit British high streets on September 9.
5. New York-based agency Beardwood&Co. has helped Wissotzky Tea, a family-owned tea company since 1849, introduce its Signature line of teas into the US market.
6. Raison Pure Paris has redesigned the Twinnings flavoured green tea range for the French market.
7. Paris-based agency QSLD has refreshed the packaging of the French skincare brand Lirikos. The aims was to “reinforce its identity and modernize the image of the brand.”