Here are the most noteworthy package design projects that we have spotted over this week.
1. Singapore-based agency Innovation Kitchen has teamed up with Diageo Global Travel to launch a new collectible limited edition Johnnie Walker Blue Label ‘Cityscape Series’ in travel retail.
Featuring gold-etched illustrations by Michael Ng, the bottle designs were inspired by the skylines of the world’s most famous cities including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Mumbai, Singapore and Hong Kong among others.
2. Design agency Greenwich Design has created the package design for Tavern Snacks, supplier of snacks, crisps and nuts to pubs, restaurants and clubs in London and the South-East.
3. London-based brand design agency ButterflyCannon has created the branding and packaging for Oriflame Cosmetics’ Baby Care range. The design focuses on the key differentiating ingredient, a simplified cotton plant graphic, and hand written type conveying the products’ softness.
4. Dragon Rouge London has once again partnered with Kerry Foods to create the brand name and package design for the new range of ready meals to be sold exclusively in Morrisons, Loaded.
5. BrandOpus has created a festive package design for the tea connoisseurs Twinings to celebrate the 80th anniversary of English Breakfast tea. As the agency was briefed to capture the essence of 1930s era, the packaging features distinctive art deco inspired detailing, emphasized using luxurious gold foil.