1. BrandOpus has partnered with their long-term client Hall & Woodhouse to create Badger Daring Diver, a new addition to the Badger range.
As a favorite countryside animal, the mallard featured on the Daring Diver packaging was a natural fit to join the other rural personalities that feature across the Badger portfolio of beers, playing on the rural provenance of the brand.
2. Russian agency Z&G Branding has developed visual identity, packaging design and marketing materials for a new brand of healthy fast food chain StarGrill from Ekaterinburg.
The new cafe follows the world’s growing demand for healthier fast food options that has recently boosted in Russia.
3. Coley Porter Bell has redesigned the crisp brand McCoy’s with contemporary new look and feel. This is the first major rebrand in years.
The McCoy’s logo has been recrafted into a cleaner, more cutting edge style. The typography has switched from serif to sans-serif which aims to bring the brand marque up to date. Whilst colours from the old packs have been overhauled and a vibrant, textured ‘spotlight’ now emanates from the branding, enticing the consumer.
4. Bulletproof has created the new brand identity and packaging design for PZ Cussons’ Original Source Shower range. The Packaging strengthens natural credentials of the brand that uses 100% natural fragrance ingredients.
5. Design Bridge has created new brand identity, packaging and visual style for grooming range Lock Stock & Barrel. The work focuses around communicating the values of pride, passion and Englishness in the new identity for this British, family-owned brand.
6. Parker Williams has redesigned the entire range of Rachel’s yogurt.This is the brand’s first redesign in five years. The new designs will roll out across Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Asda, Morrisons and Ocado from June.