To commemorate its global relaunch with a New Pantene (customized solutions for Fine, Medium-Thick, Curly, and Color-Treated hair), an iconic P&G’s hair care brand has started a First Reality Hair Star Contest in the USA. Last week on Thursay the 12 semi-finalists, aged 18-28, were announced.
The lucky winner will be starring in a New Pantene live reality hair test ad alongside Pantene’s current ambassador and fashion consultant, Stacy London. It goes on the air on May 25, 2010 between 9 and 10PM EDT during a three network roadblock which includes Bravo Media, Oxygen Media and NBC’s season finale of “The Biggest Loser: Couples.”
- Andrea Warner, Age: 32, Hometown: Vancouver, British Columbia
Andrea is a photographer.
- Colleen Harju, Age: 23, Hometown: Carver, Massachusetts
Colleen is a licensed esthetician and makeup artist.
- Huda Mumin, Age: 28, Hometown: Oxon Hill, Maryland
Huda works as a chef in the Oxon Hill area.
- Kaitlin Voorhest, Age: 20, Hometown: Orlando, Florida
Kaitlin is currently a full-time student.
- Kirsten Norman, Age: 19, Hometown: Pinellas Park, Florida
Kirsten is currently employed at a pizza shop.
- Lindsay Delgrosso, Age: 18, Hometown: East Amherst, New York
Lindsay is currently a full-time Communication student at Niagara University.
- Marissa Hopson, Age: 24, Hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Marissa is currently a full time Broadcast Journalism student.
- Mercedes Sanchez, Age: 27, Hometown: New York, New York
Mercedes is the founder of BeChicMag.com, an online magazine and lifestyle channel featuring prominent experts in fashion, beauty, and entertainment.
- Rachel Guest, Age: 19, Hometown: Oakville, Ontario
Rachel is currently a full-time student studying radio and television broadcasting.
- Sandy Tran, Age: 20, Hometown: S. San Francisco, California
Sandy is currently a full-time student.
- Sara Schmitt, Age: 24, Hometown: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Sara works as a personal shopper.
“I’m really excited to be involved in such a revolutionary project,” commented London. “The world’s first reality hair star will prove the power of New Pantene on live TV, so make sure to tune in to see what happens!”